BeeGFS System Engineering Certification Training
The BeeGFS System Engineering Certification Training program is a two-day interactive training session led by a highly experienced BeeGFS System Engineer.
Limited to only 6 people at a time, people from different organizations can attend the training session as they will not interact with one another. Their communication with our system engineers is private, so that sensitive information can be openly discussed during the training. The number of participants is limited by the number of virtual machines that can be provided in a way that everyone has an acceptable experience.
Remote Training, 8 hrs in total sessions, over two days.
Upon successful completion of the BeeGFS System Engineer training, all participants will receive a certificate certifying them as a Certified BeeGFS Systems Engineer.
Course cost: US$750/€750
Training daily timings: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Time) (3:30 PM to 7:30 PM Central European Summer Time)
- Introduction BeeGFS
- Basic concept, Architecture, Features
- Typical administrative tasks
- How to do things with BeeGFS, Basic tools and configurations
- Sizing and tuning
- Designing and Implementing storage solutions with BeeGFS
- BeeOND: BeeGFS on Demand
- Parallel File System Instance created on-the-fly
- Projects with BeeGFS
- Reference Installation and best practices
- Training Conclusion